Windshield Chip Repair in Las Vegas and Henderson at a Price and Service That Can't Be Beat! FIX-A-CHIP Auto Glass is approved by all major insurance companies to repair your windshield at no cost to you! That's right, Insurance companies would rather pay us to fix your windshield rock chip, than to have to replace your windshield for five or six times the cost. Call today to see if your insurance company covers auto glass repair.
We can repair windshield chips and cracks up to 12 inches in size and can usually perform same day service anywhere in the Las Vegas valley. All of our auto glass repairs come with free mobile service and a lifetime warranty, so you can count on FIX-A-CHIP Auto Glass - wherever and whenever your car or truck needs an auto glass repair.
What to do When You Get a Windshield Rock Chip.
- The first thing to do when you get a windshield rock chip is to make sure that it's not penetrating the inside layer of the windshield, this is rare, but if you can feel the damage on the inside of the windshield it's not repairable and you must get a replacement.
- The next thing you should do is place a windshield chip saver or a piece of scotch tape over the damage to prevent debris or moisture from entering the break. If you would like a free chip saver card just give us a call and we'll be happy to mail you a few!
- Most importantly you should call FIX-A-CHIP Auto Glass immediately. We can usually perform your auto glass repair in Las Vegas or Henderson the same day you call, and with the average rock chip repair only taking 20-25 minutes there's no reason not to choose rock chip repair over replacement.
What Not to do When You Get a Windshield Rock Chip.
- One of the things to avoid when your windshield picks up a rock is to touch the glass damage. You might put to much pressure on it and cause it to expand.
- Another thing to avoid is extreme temperature change. In Las Vegas, the main thing is the Summer heat. You don't want to wash your car with cold water in the summer, this will almost always end with the windshield crack expanding.
- Don't delay! Call FIX-A-CHIP Auto Glass as soon as the rock chip appears. We can usually perform an auto glass repair anywhere in the Las Vegas valley the same day you call.
Why Should You Choose Windshield Rock Chip Repair Instead of a Replacement?
- Auto glass windshield repairs take about 25 minutes and we offer free mobile service in the Las Vegas and Henderson areas! FIX-A-CHIP Auto Glass makes auto glass repair easy and convenient.
- Your insurance company will usually wave your deductible for auto glass repair making it no cost to you! Insurance companies save money by paying us to perform a windshield repair rather than a costly replacement.
What is a Windshield Chip Saver Card?
A windshield chip saver card is a business card with two clear stickers on the back. When your windshield is struck by a rock, place one of the stickers on the outside of the windshield directly over the damage.
The chip saver will NOT prevent the damage from spreading. It simply acts as a shield preventing dirt and moisture from contaminating the damage making it easier to complete a successful auto glass windshield repair.
If you would like a FREE chip saver card call FIX-A-CHIP Auto Glass repair today. We would be happy to mail you a few. Even if you don't need a rock chip repair now, they come in handy in the event that you do.